Friday, December 7, 2012

Bubbly Bubbles...a Grinch Couldn't Resist!

"Bubbly Bubbles...a Grinch Couldn't Resist!" The words of my 8 year old son on today's morning drive to school. He is a clever one! So you ask why the Grinch? Well this years theme for his 2nd Grade Holiday Party at school is "The Grinch." Naturally, I have been composing printables to coordinate.  I will be posting more "Grinch Inspired" printable items, in addition to these fun FREE Bubble Labels and Bottle Toppers, next week.

Become a "Follower" on My "Blog Page", and then message me your email address to receive the Free PDF File. (Please allow 48hrs to receive PDF File.)

*The Bonus Part of this Free Printable is the 3/4" Bubble Bottle Toppers can also be used on Hershey's Kisses!


Supplies Needed:

1.6 oz to 2 oz Bubble Bottles
3/4" Round Hole Punch
Elmer's Glue Stick
Scissors
Standard Copy/Printer Paper, Card Stock or Brochure Paper for Printing





 
 
Post a Comment