Sunday, December 9, 2012

Last blog post of "Grinch Inspired" printables and party ideas.

 
This is the last blog post of  "Grinch Inspired" printables and party ideas.  I am currently working on new printables for 2013. 

I am giving away the 4 "Grinch Inspired" Printable PDF Files shown below FREE!

To receive the 4 "Grinch Inspired" Printable PDF Files and be registered for a $25 Gift Certificate to be used in my Etsy Shop you must "Like" My Facebook Page, Join my Blog Site (Widget Located on Left Side of Blog Site),  Follow me on Twitter then Tweet about the giveaway.  You will receive the 4 "Grinch Inspired" Printable PDF Files within 48hrs of entering the giveaway.  I will check to make sure you have completed all mandatory request before emailing you the 4 Printable PDF Files.
The $25 Gift Certificate expires 12/31/2013 and is not transferrable or associated with an Etsy Gift Certificate.  It can only be used towards items in my Etsy Shop http://etsy.com/shop/bisonbleu.
 
  
 

 

 
 
 
 
 
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Post a Comment