Wednesday, May 1, 2013

"Cupcakes in Bloom"


I was extremely humbled when Gemma, the magazine editor of Party Style Magazine, contacted me to style a set up featuring cupcakes for their Cupcake Issue! It was exciting to be given free reign to style the set up as I desired.  With my primary focus on Spring I titled the set up "Cupcake in Bloom." I knew I needed bright colors and lots of flowers to make this set up ideal. I designed coordinating printables with bright floral topped cupcakes.  Belles Sweets did a fantastic job on the decorated cupcake shaped cookies.  Tunky Monkey's Sweet Treats and Savvylicious Sweets created fun and gorgeously detailed cupcake shaped cake popsMyour Stories contributed a bright colored rag tie banner which completed the table set up nicely. I had Crest Foods, a local bakery in Oklahoma City, decorate cupcakes with flowers to bring it all together. The cupcakes coordinated perfectly with the cupcake wraps from Cupcake with Character I photographed and captured all the details of the set up and items from these wonderful vendors that also include items from Kara's Party IdeasHobby Lobby and Michael's. It was a fun and exciting set up to style!   

Click on any image below to enlarge.









































Concept & Styling: Printable Parties to Go
Photography: Feather Snell
Printables: Printable Parties to Go
Cookies: Belles Sweets
Rag Tie Banner: Myour Stories  
Cake Pops: Tunky Monkey's Sweet Treats
Cake Pops: Savvylicious Sweets 
Cupcake Wraps: Cupcake with Character 
Wood Forks: Kara's Party Ideas



 photo MySignature.jpg
Post a Comment