Monday, May 6, 2013

Vintage Minecraft-Inspired Party

I was extremely excited when my dear friend Sarah contacted me to plan and style her son's 8th Birthday Party. After getting the details from her that Jared wanted a Minecraft Themed Party I immediately started planning away for a pre-party set up and his physical set up at a skating rink.  I found a vintage looking Minecraft Poster at a local Walmart so I based my set up around it.  With my primary focus on a Vintage Minecraft Theme I knew I needed a vintage look with different shades of green, natural colors and of course Minecraft Characters. I designed coordinating printables with a vintage feel using a Creeper-Inspired Character for the set up. Sweetened by Shelly worked her magic on the delicious tasting and creative cake pops, Kima's Konfections did a fantastic job on Creeper themed cookies as well as the very detailed fondant Steve, TNT Box and SheepPainting Paris Pink contributed party paper straws, KK's Favors created the coolest Minecraft favors, Fancy & Fold created a neat banner, BMoore Celebrations designed Minecraft-Inspired printables and Print & Cut Your Printables printed, cut and punched  printables for this set up. Everything coordinated perfectly and came together nicely with the Vintage Minecraft-Inspired Creeper Theme. I photographed and captured all the details of the set up and items from these wonderful vendors that also included items from Kara's Party Ideas and Hobby Lobby! It was a fun party set up to plan and style!


Click on any image to enlarge.






























Concept & Styling: Printable Parties to Go
Photography: Feather Snell
Printables: Printable Parties to Go
Cookies: Kima's Konfections
Banner: Fancy & Fold 
Fondant Characters: Kima's Konfections 
Party Straws: Painting Paris Pink 
Minecraft Inspired Cards: BMoore Celebrations 
Print, Punch and Cut: Print & Cut Your Printables 
Favors: KK's Favors
Cake Pops: Sweetened by Shelly
Popcorn Boxes and Wood Forks: Kara's Party Ideas

Please forgive the poor quality photos taken from my cell phone shown below. I forgot to bring my professional camera to the party. This was a set up for a Minecraft Party at a Skating Rink for an 8 year old. There were a few parents, not part of the party, who stopped to take photos for themselves! This along with the Birthday Boy who was so excited about every detail made all the work and time worth while. Thank you again Kima's Konfections, BMoore Celebrations, Print & Cut Your Party, Sweetened by Shelly, KK's Favors, Painting Paris Pink and Fancy & Fold for contributing! I couldn't have done it without you! Everything turned out perfect!!!

Click on any image to enlarge.















 photo MySignature.jpg
Post a Comment